Friday, August 2, 2013

The Weekly Character: Gralgor Copperhall

Whoa-hey! Great news everyone, tomorrow evening I'll be running Grayfield Manor, my one-shot adventure for Halfling's Den, for the first time. I've gathered a bunch of old and new players (a good assortment, given this adventure is for 1st to 3rd level PCs) and I sure hope we'll have a good time. Interestingly enough, one of the newbies is a girl (the first girl to be playing in this group, while the other one I GM for has three) and it will be nice to see how she will, not being too used to boardgames, react to a RPG session. Once we're done with the adventure, I'll post some of my thoughts and stuff like that... I guess.
But I digress. Here we have this week's character. I always loved the idea of a dwarven paladin, however, that damn -2 to Charisma can prevent them to be 100% efficient once at the table. And then I read about the Stonelord, an incredibly peculiar archetype for dwarven paladins. It simply forgets about Charisma and transforms your 5 feet tall, bearded and brawny defender of all that is good into an elementally-fueled basher (see "stonestrike", below, for a thorough description of bashing).
A couple more things: this PC is 20-point buy; this, along with being core-race and core-class, makes it legal for Pathfinder Society play, which is a plus. The art, as noted on the picture itself, is from Eric Belisle, and was originally meant to represent an Antipaladin. However, the kilt-wearing guy never looked that evil to me... As always, if you're the owner of this art and don't like its badassery to be displayed here, just leave a note in the comments down here. I'll remove it.




To use this pregen sheet, just print it and (if you want to use it multiple times) ask someone to laminate the paper. This way you can use a marker to mark HPs and the likes, then erase it with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment