Friday, June 28, 2013

Introductions are in order!

Halfling's Den is a modest blog through which I hope to contribute in a small way to the roleplaying games community. Articles and posts will focus on RPGs, specifically the material will be oriented towards Pathfinder (and D&D 3.0/3.5) players, but adventure ideas and maps can be useful for any fantasy RPG.
Please understand that, while you can use everything I put here in your games as a Game Master or player, I'd love to be mentioned in that case, and maybe get some feedback from you. Other than that, I'd also like you to remember that the stuff I create is free for personal or non-published use only (you get it, right? Use it freely as long as you're not promoting yourself with my work! :D ).

Hope you enjoy your time on this page!
- Emanuele

No comments:

Post a Comment